Based in Overland Park, the Account Executive handles insides sales with Senior Living Communities for of our web-based Customer Relationship Management System (CRM). The Account Executive will successfully acquire new accounts in the US & Canada, develop and manage a sales pipeline, meet quarterly sales goals, and provide account management for existing customers. The Account Executive works closely with our CRM support team.
Who you are:
The ideal candidate loves being on the phone! You are a highly driven and self-motivated sales professional that thrives on uncovering current and future customer needs and collaborating to solve their problems.
What you will do:
- Lead generation and qualification.
- Fielding, qualifying and closing inbound inquires.
- Prospecting for new customers over the phone.
- Conduct online presentations and demos.
- Provide account management to existing customers to minimize attrition.
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales goals.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of sales experience.
- A high level of enthusiasm for establishing and building relationships over the phone.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to meet or exceed quotas.
- Experience working in a metrics driven environment.
- A personal sense of urgency and capacity to creatively overcome obstacles.
- Ability to properly and accurately document all activities and tasks.
- Ability to make sound independent decisions, within general policy, procedural and legal guidelines.
- Ability to understand, explain and apply applicable laws, codes, regulations, and standards.
- Ability to independently organize own work, set priorities, and meet critical time deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience in the senior care industry or other relevant experience is preferred.
- Strong computer skills necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree required.