Advantage Tech is looking for an Accounts Payable Coordinator to support a great company based in Kansas City, MO. The successful candidate will have 5 years or more of accounts payable experience in a professional services industry, be able to work in a fast paced, high volume environment, and be able to adjust as needed to the firm’s continually growing needs.
- Input and auditing of vendor invoices into Chrome River.
- Process firm invoices regarding rent, facilities, and deliveries.
- Process foreign vendor payments including exports, check processing and reconciliation through the 3rd party financial vendor.
- Process VISA statements of firm card holders in a timely manner.
- Process AP uploads from supporting financial systems and software.
- Process Staff Expense Reimbursement requests.
- Process AP data (vouchers, checks, etc.) as assigned and needed.
- Research and follow-up on vendor statements.
- Respond to internal and external inquiries in an effective, efficient, and professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Four-year degree preferred, two-year degree accepted with related work experience of 5 years or more of accounts payable experience.
- Competent in applications such as Elite, Chrome River, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, and Online Banking.
- Thorough understanding of the 1099 process.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.