Advantage Tech is looking for an administrative and facilities assistant to support their Overland Park based client.
This person will be supporting several buildings and provide support as it pertains to daily operations including: mailroom responsibilities, building walks and inspections to report into facilities manager and issues, break room replenishments, and other miscellaneous tasks as needed.
- Responsible for daily walk-throughs to ensure the facility is clean, operational, and there are no physical issues with the grounds.
- Responsible for breakroom upkeep – Stocking with supplies and establishing usage rates
- Provides daily support for all mail room operations.
- FedEx and USPS – will be trained on how to operate a site-specific mail system efficiently daily.
- Communicates back to Facilities Manager to report issues with functionality, cleanliness, or other concerns with company buildings.
- Communicates via phone and email to coordinate and update remote internal employees and support administrative needs as requested.
- Uses Microsoft Office to navigate systems and communication channels
Skills and Qualifications:
- Exceptional communication — written and verbal
- Efficient with Microsoft Office — Word, Outlook, Excel
- Strong customer service and people facing skills
- Ability to adapt and multi-task