Back to Jobs
- Support the center-wide operations and collaborate across teams to assist staff with diverse projects and provide general administrative support.
- Assist staff with calendar management, meeting schedules, and short- and intermediate-term planning for team deliverables.
- Serve as liaison to AAI desktop support staff
- Maintain office supply inventory from ordering to stocking, including support for special projects.
- Coordinate work orders, repairs, and deliveries.
- Compose correspondence, distribute mail, monitor various email accounts, and screen phone calls.
- Schedule meeting rooms.
- Coordinate HR activities, including scheduling and hosting candidate interviews, completing center-level on boarding and off boarding steps, and maintaining center organization charts and contact lists.
- High school diploma or GED equivalency and two years of office experience or two years of post-secondary education.
- Two or more years of experience using Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Prior experience supporting senior staff.
- Strong written, verbal, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Experience successfully prioritizing multiple, detail-oriented projects under tight deadlines.
- Ability to successfully complete projects independently and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with internal teams, cross-functional teams, and external customers.
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt and respond to changes in work priorities and processes as evidenced from prior work experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience with software commonly used at KU including Oracle Analytics Cloud, FITC, SharePoint, Zoom, BrassRing, Egencia, and MS Teams.