Looking for an energetic, detail-oriented professional legal administrative assistant with superior skills for fast-paced legal department. The successful candidate will work directly with the attorneys, paralegals and legal assistants. Knowledge in the areas of contracts and corporate transactions, preferred. Trademarks, real estate, loans, and bankruptcy helpful.
- Exceptional word processing skills; ability to draft and/or edit documents accurately and quickly.
- Assist and support the attorneys and paralegals, as directed.
- Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task (ie: word processing, due diligence, calendaring, meeting coordination, travel plans, file openings, etc.).
- Perform clerical tasks such as filing, labeling, organizing documents, keeping apprised of incoming emails and effectively and proactively processing thereafter.
- Prepare binders and binder updates.
- Demonstrate professional verbal and written communication with all co-workers and external parties.
- Conduct all business in a confidential manner.
- Utilize Company's resources effectively.
- Ability to communicate effectively and deliver superior service to all internal departments, outside retail customers and third parties.
- Ability to successfully perform position requirements with excellent organizational, comprehensive time-management and planning and prioritization skills to be used effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team; to develop and maintain relationships with others; to provide information and assistance willingly.
- Ability to gather relevant information, interpret and evaluate the data, and make informed decisions. Develop sound, practical solutions and make timely decisions; provide creative solutions to difficult issues.
- Ability to be relied on for daily attendance and professional responsibility.
- High School Diploma required; 2-year degree preferred.
- 5-7 years relevant legal assistance experience required.
- Minimum typing speed of 75+ wpm.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Access, Google Sheets and Google Docs.
- Knowledge of document management database.