Advantage Tech is looking for an API and Integrations Manager for our Kansas City, MO Client.
- Serve as API Design and Development expert on projects executed for growing healthcare and health insurance lines of business and related partner integrations.
- Assist in development of Middleware and API business and technical committees and professional organizations to promote and expand middleware capabilities, experience and solutions providing thought leadership.
- Lead transitions of current systems and processes to next-generation environments, platforms and/or cross-functional business systems.
- Lead and assist with preparation of enterprise integration solution documentation including but not limited to; development of functional and technical specifications, technical approach, testing specifications and implementing technical solutions into an execution environment. This includes influencing other department management on issues where guidelines or general understanding of company positioning already exists (e.g., negotiating with vendors, standard contact with outside professionals or dealing with regulatory agencies on routine matters).
- Leading middleware team members, including goal setting, performance evaluation, and career development.
- Provide direct management of issue resolution or lead analysis and troubleshooting efforts to resolve hardware, software and/or processing problems.
- Coordinate with network engineering, business application, and database administration function to ensure availability, reliability, and scalability of current transformation and delivery systems to meet business demands.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Computer Science, Information Technology or closely related field is preferred; Additional work experience may be substituted for degree.
- Additional relevant experience may be considered in lieu of education.
- Five to seven years of relevant experience in IT and business/industry or healthcare product development and delivery in the digital space.
- Requires two – four years of managerial experience along with diverse roles and increasing responsibilities across IT, with demonstrable skill to communicate effectively with delivery teams.
- Strong ability to design, develop, test and implement Enterprise Integration Project solutions.
- Demonstrable experience of engaging executives and other stakeholders to support important business decisions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Requires highly effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experiencing with a variety of project execution methodologies including but not limed to Waterfall and Agile.
- Requires flexibility and willingness to work with a wide range of personalities on a variety of projects while prioritizing effectively.
- Requires working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with medium to large middleware technology projects using industry leading middleware and API technologies such as MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Apigee, Azure, etc..
- Knowledge of EDI standard formats (ANSI X12, EDIFACT, etc.), EDI translators and FHIR / HL7 standards.
- Specific knowledge of SQL, ESB solutions, data transformation and data accessibility/delivery platform(s)
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining EDI systems and ETL standards and processes.
- Working technical knowledge of coding in middle tier platforms with experience in structured and unstructured data.
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.