Advantage Tech is looking for an Application Administrator for our Olathe, KS Client.
Research and resolve Production issues including making code changes and working with application and hardware vendor technical support when needed. May consult with users and participate in application testing. Provide maintenance support for the application suite.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- With assistance from senior staff or management, resolve routine production issues
- Escalation point for Help Desk
- Open and/or close work orders as needed.
- With assistance from senior staff or management, document procedures for resolving issues
- With assistance from senior staff or management, monitor and/or run key off-hours processes
- Maintain system security (user accounts, responsibilities, passwords, etc.)
- Have a high level of computer security awareness.
- With assistance from senior staff or management, document the Production processing schedule
- With assistance from senior staff or management, monitor and troubleshoot Oracle Workflow
- With assistance from senior staff or management, perform testing as needed
- Perform routine application maintenance as tasked
- With assistance from senior staff or management, perform routine portal administration tasks
- Maintains a moderate and increasing level of proficiency in software and other technologies supported by the IT Department
- Follow safety rules, guidelines and standards for all projects. Participate in pre-task planning. Report any safety issues or concerns to management.
- Be responsible for maintaining quality standards on all projects.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years’ related experience
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Possess skills in three or more of the following:
- Microsoft ASP.NET
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft T-SQL
- Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
- Microsoft Windows Forms
- Microsoft VB.NET
- Oracle Developer Suite (Forms and Reports)
- Oracle E-Business Suite
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Functional knowledge of one or more Oracle E-Business Suite modules
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable violation history
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.