Advantage Tech is searching for an Application Support Analyst to join their client's service team in Overland Park, KS
- Your primary responsibility will be providing application and technical support to the client's customers across the entire product range.
- You’ll be expected to liaise with customer personnel and internal development teams to troubleshoot software, or system configuration problems, and identify and provide solutions.
- You understand the importance of effectively documenting customer issues and updating call tracking software in a timely manner.
- You’ll be required to participate as part of the global emergency support rota for escalated customer issues, which includes an on-call provision to cover some early, late, weekend and holiday support requirements.
- In addition to support responsibilities, you will also have the opportunity to assist with the implementation and configuration process for new customer application instances after installation by the System Admin Team.
- You’ll need to have 3-4 Years of previous experience in similar support engineer or analyst role at an enterprise software vendor, or with an end user of enterprise software.
- You’ll possess strong technical troubleshooting/analytic skills.
- You’ll have a good understanding of browser, plugin and computer settings that can affect web applications.
- You’ll have strong knowledge/experience with web applications.
- You’ll need a good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Android & iOS.
- You possess exemplary communication skills, both written and verbal, and will be able to communicate effectively and professionally at all business levels.
- You particularly enjoy working in a team environment.
- Experience supporting or delivering legal online services such as extranets and deal rooms.
- Knowledge of different web browser behaviors and known issues.
- Experience using Zendesk, Jira or similar helpdesk ticketing systems.
- Ability to prepare and run SQL queries.
- Knowledge of the software development cycle and experience of working alongside development teams.