Advantage Tech has an awesome client with a full time Accounts Receivable Rep. This role is a 3 month contract for hire located in Kansas City, MO
The Accounts Receivable Rep 2 is part of the internal customer service group for the loan origination, servicing, and collections departments.
1. Payment Application
- Knowledge and ability to process and balance all payment types including (but not limited to) weekly military allotments, EFT's, direct payments, Western Union and debit card payments, and process and balance the corresponding NSF and return files
- Send and review daily bank files to transfer loan proceeds into customers' accounts via ACH payment. Responsible for processing/posting Month-End Payments including (but not limited to); Backup/Re presentment Process, Monthly Allotment file balancing, posting, and return wire.
2. Subject Matter Expert for Accounts Receivable in Support of Internal Customers
- Effectively utilize technology to research internal customer issues and provide solutions to resolve needs in a prompt, friendly, and effective manner
- Assist in any testing requirements requested of the Accounts Receivable Department
- Participate and contribute to any Special Projects by demonstrating cooperative teamwork, creativity, and innovation to help improve productivity for the business
3. Process Return Files
- Retrieve, process, and balance daily return files in all operating systems
- Develop and monitor an audit approved process to ensure returns are balanced against Accounting daily
- Required: High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Preferred: 2-4 year degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1+ years in customer service
- 2-4 years of Accounts Receivable experience
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.