Advantage Tech is seeking a MuleSoft Architect for a client in the Kansas City area.
The architect will be accountable for analyzing and designing Integration and Interoperability domain architecture to meet the information technology and business requirements.
The architect will establish integration technology standards, processes (ensure compliance) and operationalization of the integration solutions, assist in developing a secure, scalable governance and operating model which includes assessment of new applications and technologies to be integrated, protocols to support, and underlying infrastructure components to execute on.
Candidates must have MuleSoft Certifications:
- Integration Professional
- Integration Architect
- Understands and transform business requirements into scalable/manageable solution architecture and design specifications.
- Partners with other functions across IT (PM, BA, EA, Security, Operations) to ensure collaboration, consistency and quality of solutions.
- Acts as Technical Lead for MuleSoft Integration and Informatica ETL developers in the delivery of custom solutions or COTS configurations/customizations.
- Create the high-level design of integration solutions and guide implementation teams on the choice of Mule components and patterns to use in the detailed design and implementation.
- Select the deployment approach and configuration of Anypoint Platform with any of the available deployment options (MuleSoft-hosted or customer-hosted control plane and runtime plane).
- Design Mule applications for any of the available deployment options of the Anypoint Platform runtime plane.
- Apply standard development methods covering the full development lifecycle (project preparation, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and support) to ensure solution quality.
- Advise technical teams on performance, scalability, reliability, monitoring and other operational concerns of integration solutions on Anypoint Platform.
- Design reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects.
- Ensures self and development team adheres to documented design and development patterns and standards.
- Supports the integration environment and solutions, including off-hours support of business-critical integration solutions.
- Assists the Application Development Manager to ensure proper response and resolution to issues and errors.
- Develops and maintains Enterprise Integration Solution Architecture including SOA and ETL concepts and capabilities.
- Provides mentoring on advanced development concepts and technical capabilities to developers.
- Defines standards to guide solution decisions in relation to integration for the enterprise.
- Creates prototypes and authoring detailed interaction specifications.
- Works closely with other Solution Architecture/Designers to ensure consistency and quality of solutions and knowledge sharing.
- Provides Continuous improvement and exploration of industry standards and technology advances.
- Gathers, understands and clarifies complex business requirements.
- Exemplifies KCS Vision, Values, and Culture in each and every interaction with team, clients, and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field.8 years architecture experience with demonstrated integration expertise in several business and technical verticals.
- 8 years industry experience providing technical solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high-tech services using .NET, JEE and/or JSE framework and Informatica or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced integration experience with industry standard integration products, preferably MuleSoft, RabbitMQ and Informatica.
- Advanced Experience with SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)/ESB (Enterprise Service Bus).
- Intermediate knowledge of database platforms.
- Intermediate Experience using the JAVA IDE.
- Advanced knowledge of SDLC, code management concepts and platforms.
- Advanced knowledge of at least one programming language such as .NET.
- Knowledge of all aspects of enterprise architecture.
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment.
- Experience with secure coding standards and API security.
- Strong understanding of network and data center architecture, as well as application development methodologies.
- Strong strategic business acumen and understanding of organization strategy and ability to design IT systems to delivery that strategy.
- Strong ability to develop solution architecture designs.
- Strong ability to define multiple solution options to business problems.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills.
- Strong ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations.