Asset Management Analyst I
Job Title: Asset Management Analyst I
Advantage Tech is hiring! We are looking for a qualified individual to join our client company based in Kansas City, MO. Asset Management Analyst I will be responsible for the inventory management duties including managing new and existing IT assets in production and warehoused, shipping and receiving, and endpoint hardware installation and support. This role is also responsible for IT purchase management duties including submitting and managing purchase requests, approvals, and communicating purchase orders to vendors.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Comply with all purchasing policies and procedures.
- Install and uninstall endpoint hardware for associates in headquarters and other locations as necessary.
- Manage outgoing and incoming shipments including updating the asset management platform accurately.
- Coordinate and track movement of IT hardware assets between the warehouse, vendors, and locations.
- Responsible for reconciling the physical inventory in the IT Warehouse and the 3rd party warehouses.
- Conduct periodic hardware and software reconciliation reviews with banking center and department managers.
- Responsible for coordinating the retrieval for individually assigned assets assigned to terminated employees.
- Conduct purchasing management processes, including creating and processing purchase requests and purchase orders.
- Assist associates with the IT Purchase Request process.
- Support the printer fleet and maintain printer information within the Managed Print Services program.
- Ensure work premises constitutes a safe work environment that promotes a positive image, including regular inspection for and remediation of any hazardous conditions; regular maintenance and cleaning of premises; adherence to all posting requirements in jurisdiction, including human resources and compliance postings; and provision of comfortable and appropriate space for associates to conduct banking business.
- Understands, embodies, communicates, and instills corporate initiatives and vision, including the six Pillars of Success.
- Maintains client information in complete confidence.
- Completes other specified duties as assigned.
- Regular attendance required, working at the assigned worksite, or assigned remote location during regular business hours and/or assigned hours.
- 1 year of professional experience with Microsoft Excel required.
- 1 year of professional experience supporting clients or associates in a service-oriented capacity required.
- 1 year of professional experience in purchasing and procurement preferred.
- 1 year of professional experience with asset management software and/or inventory-tracking systems preferred.
- ITIL Foundations knowledge is preferred.
- General knowledge of accounting, finance, and logistics required.
- General knowledge of current IT technologies required.
- Up to 10% travel either by land or air transportation.
- Valid driver’s license in primary state of residence is required if transporting oneself to and from locations.