The Associate Inside Sales Representative is a new role at the cutting edge of client’s efforts to transform the way our client serves families searching for senior living. Associate Inside Sales Representatives are responsible for educating families on senior care options and referring them to customer communities that match their needs, working alongside Senior Living Advisors. They also follow up with the family throughout the search process and offer additional support and guidance to help in the decision process. Reps. are also responsible for coordinating with customers to ensure timely follow-up to referred families. Reps. act as the liaison between families in need and the senior housing communities or care providers. Their focus is following up and moving families into appropriate customer communities by understanding a family’s unique needs and demonstrating an intimate knowledge of customer communities, throughout the sales process.
Client is paid by participating communities and providers, and the service is provided by the Rep. at no charge to families. The success of an Inside Sales Rep. is measured by reaching daily call benchmarks, scheduling tours at customer communities, and converting leads into customer move-ins resulting in achievement of regional and organizational sales quota targets. Success is also measured by adherence to and full adoption of client’s values in all areas of the job.
Who you are:
We are seeking a high performing individual who is customer obsessed, an excellent communicator, loves solving challenging issues, and a quick learner. You must also be a caring and compassionate person with a desire to help people through stressful times during their search for eldercare. Reps. are able to develop excellent relationships quickly and establish rapport and trust with others. Ideally you have prior knowledge about senior living options and industry, inside sales experience, customer service skills, and are very comfortable communicating with customers. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
What you will do:
- Incorporate client’s Values into each family, customer and co-worker interactions
- Build relationships and educate families over the phone on follow-up process. Ensure families understand the value of Client throughout their senior living search
- Understand family needs and refer appropriate customer communities through second round referrals
- Manage the sales process. Guide families through their search process with strong post-referral follow up with families and customer communities
- Understand customer community offerings, resident requirements, and sales process
- Manage dedicated follow-up lists on a daily basis and accurately record in the Company’s CRM to ensure up-to-date family information and status, as well as maintain accurate daily tallies
- Structured, pre-scheduled training attendance is mandatory
- Communicate daily via phone and email to families and customers
- Consistently meet or exceed your contribution toward organizational sales goals
- Other duties as assigned
- Conduct oneself in a professional manner and use proper etiquette and language at all times
- This is a full-time position, regular evenings, early mornings and weekends may be required
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Experience with documented history of success positioning and selling solutions to businesses or consumers in a quota or metrics driven environment.
- Demonstrated ability to assess family situations and quickly develop solutions based upon family needs.
- Documented history of ability to develop and maintain good working relationships in a multi-stakeholder relationship.
- Ability to deliver results while working in a highly-independent environment.
- Past history of senior care industry preferred, or you must be willing to learn about senior care.
- Ability to multi-task; simultaneously talk on the phone and take notes on the computer.
- Strong computer and typing skills necessary, including Word and Excel.
- Entrepreneurial spirit – ability to self-start, multi-task, and work across teams in a fast-paced environment to support growth
- Positive attitude – ability to work effectively across functions, geographies, and organization levels to develop solutions
- Bachelor's degree preferred.