Advantage Tech is looking for a Associate Salesforce Administrator for our Lenexa, KS client.
The Associate Salesforce.com Administrator will be responsible for supporting Salesforce.com (SFDC) and its utilization across multiple business functions. Primary duties will include assisting our Salesforce.com users, routine administration of our instance, troubleshooting user issues, building custom reports/dashboards and managing existing ones, and supporting our SFDC-integrated business processes.
- Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years full-time hands-on experience administering a Salesforce.com instance
- Proficient in Salesforce.com Enterprise Edition or above
- Experience with Marketing Automation integration.
- Demonstrated experience in Project Management.
- Experience working on workflows, process builder, formulas, custom fields and approval process.
- Experience with SF Lightning.
Additional success factors:
- Salesforce Admin Certification (ADM 201)
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ is a major plus
- Experience with Salesforce Customer Communities.
- Resilience, determination, energy and enthusiasm
- Self-motivated with the ability to motivate others and gain respect
- Strong influencing skills; Strong documentation and training skills
- Strong analytical, detail driven, and problem solving skills
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.