Are you looking to join a high functioning automated testing team? Work for a progressive company in Omaha and join their amazing culture!
The candidate will participate in code review meetings with other Automation Test Engineers, and will also be responsible for executing the automated tests & analyze results. The candidate will document issues, test results, and communicate findings to the team. The candidate will use the tools & procedures as defined in the Standard Operating Procedures document & adapt to the coding guidelines defined for the Test Practice. The candidate will create/assist in creating test plans & strategies in the context of the work assigned to the Project Team. Manual testing may be expected depending on the project needs. The candidate ensure proper test data setup, authors manual test cases, and executes Regression testing within the accepted timelines. Coordinates all test activities in a team environment to drive towards a successful project delivery and meet agreed upon milestones.
- Ability to develop automated tests, using programming/scripting languages. Not just record & playback.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programing concepts.
- Prior experience with a programming language (Java/c#) or functional Test Automation tools like HP UFT/Selenium/Appium.
- Experience developing automated test scripts within the bounds of a test automation framework.
- Experience in writing MS Excel macros using VBA.
- Experience using SQL for data validation & verification.
- Experience with Performance/Load testing is a plus.
- Experience with mobile testing using functional tools is a plus.
- Must have the ability to author manual test cases from requirements/acceptance criteria.
- Must have the knowledge of various testing techniques in order to execute the test plans within the agreed timelines.
- Must have the ability to comprehend technical requirements & architectures in order to generate test cases with optimum test coverage.
- Experience logging defects, and tracking them to closure by following the Defect lifecycle.
- Ability to communicate the status of testing, and must be able to generate testing metrics, as needed.
- Experience working on an Agile scrum team.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Driven self-starter and the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Estimating work effort and determine delivery schedules.
Join a fun, community focused organization today!