Are you a Test Automation Engineer with a Data and ETL focused background looking to work for a non micro management company where you have autonomy to make decisions? This is one of the best kept secrets in Omaha with very low turnover! They are adding to their team and needing you to bring your talent to their cool team!
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience with SQL queries
- Experience with data quality checks and data integrity checks
- Broad understanding of Data warehousing, and metadata knowledge
- Experience with Test Automation frameworks
- Experience with an agile environment