Advantage Tech is looking for a Data Scientist for our Kansas City, MO Client. They have an immediate opening for a Business Intelligence Data Scientist Consultant. The candidate will partner with clients in various industries, including insurance, to apply programming, analytic & statistical modeling skills to help drive business strategies, tactics and results.
Primary duties include:
• Enhance and buildout pre-existing consulting team
• Act as a client service orientated leader
• Develops complex programming (SQL) code to extract data to help define, launch and evaluate business initiatives
• Analyzes data to identify opportunities, draw conclusions, make actionable recommendations and solve business issues
• Develop data models based on statistical, mathematical, and econometric theory to predict customer behavior patterns, this includes appropriate test and validation data sets
• Assesses projects and recommends appropriate statistical/design of experiment methodology and best practices to implement analysis plans in order to accomplish strategic objectives
• Combines advanced business intelligence technical skills with business analysis skills to drive business results
• 4+ years of business intelligence experience, including data analysis & data mining
• Creates predictive statistical models as required
• Advanced user of statistical software or equivalent analytic tools
• Master’s degree in Data Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics or related quantitative field or work experience
• Strong knowledge of business. Excels at thinking strategically, working proactively with business partners, and understanding the drivers of business profitability. Experience in the financial services industry a plus.