Advantage Tech has a trusted client looking for a Bilingual (English/Spanish) Customer Service Representative who will handle customer service inquiries and problems via telephone and will record consistent problem areas.
- May respond to e-mail inquiries.
- Customer service is the primary function, but may include minimal selling or promotion of products or services.
- Calls are predominantly routine, but may require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures.
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
- Requires general knowledge of the organization, products, and/or services.
- May assess needs and suggest/promote alternative products or services.
Required Experience, Education, and Skills:
- Performs work under general supervision. Handles moderately complex issues and problems and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Possesses solid working knowledge of subject matter.
- May provide leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to subordinate group.
- Typically requires a High School Diploma, and 2 to 4 years of experience.
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Customer/Client Orientation
- Problem-solving skills