Advantage Tech is looking for a Billing Coordinator to join their client's team in Kansas City, Mo.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years billing experience in a professional services industry, be able to work in a fast paced, high volume environment and be able to adjust as needed to the client's continually growing needs.
· Prepare, print and distribute prebills according to firm standards
· Revise prebills as directed; carefully execute complex adjustments in an accurate and timely manner
· Prepare and distribute invoices; send out monthly reminder statements
· Create and submit electronic invoices through eBilling Hub; promptly identify and resolve invoice issues
· Respond to client and attorney billing inquiries promptly and completely; maintain highest level of customer service
· Identify and resolve billing inaccuracies
· Regularly participate in meetings with billing attorneys as assigned
· Proficient in Elite, Carpe Diem, Legal Key, Intellistat, Redwood Analytics and Microsoft Word & Excel
· Seek opportunities for growth, offer assistance with special projects.
· Suggest improvements for billing process and systems procedures.
· Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
· Two-year degree preferred or related work experience of at least 3 years
· Professional service firm experience preferred
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work effectively with all levels of management and staff
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Highest standards of honesty and integrity
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
· Elite Enterprise/3E and eBilling Hub experience a plusSubmit Resume