Back to Jobs
Advantage Tech is looking for a Business Analyst for our Kansas City, MO client. This is a hybrid role being in the office on Mondays.
The Business and Quality Analyst will split the role of a Business Analyst and a Tester. They will create and execute a test plan per project. They will also spend time taking a leading role in the analysis and development of projects with various areas of the company that will allow us to meet company objectives with innovation and efficiency while improving speed to market.
- Quality Analyst – Review requirements, specs and technical designs to provide detailed feedback to the project team during the requirements phase of the project. Reuse and/or create efficient test strategies and test plans based on the scope and requirements.
- Quality Analyst – Execute and maintain test bed for reusability and efficiency. Provide metrics and feedback on issues found and tracked in defects. Ensure quality results of technical implementation in business processes, analysis, modeling, and integration
- Business Analyst – Collaborate with all areas of the business and IT to elicit, document, and manage business requirements during the life-cycle of a project, including traceability and testing
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated knowledge of the life insurance and annuity industry
- Good skills with MS Office to chart, analyze, and document processes and business requirements (such as Excel, Word, Visio, etc) as well as Azure DevOps
- Strong leadership, facilitation, presentation skills
- Very good interpersonal skills, particularly non-judgmental (active listening) skills.
- Very strong analytical, critical thinking, time management, and task management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate (both written and verbal) and build trusting relationships with associates at all levels of the organization
- Experienced in technical aspects of projects. Ability to read and create technical specs. Analyze architecture and identify gaps and dependencies in processes.
College Degree or Equivalent ExperienceSubmit Resume