Advantage Tech is looking for a Business Analyst for our KC MO client. This position is a hybrid position working 2 days in the office.
The Business Analyst will become a SME on multiple platforms used by the IT group. Will also be responsible for creation and execution of complex end to end test plans. Works with developers and business owners to ensure that requirements are captured, documented and tested during all phases of a project as well as devising and executing regression tests required during integration tests and post live break fixes / updates to functionality.
• Lead &/or participate in requirements and analysis sessions with internal clients to determine requirements.
• Elicit and translate technical aspects of business and admin tool requirements into Business Requirements.
• Create transition plans when responsibilities shift from external (Contractors) to internal resources (Employees).
• Create/maintain information sites such as SharePoint to coherently and instantly share pertinent information.
• Become intimately familiar with legacy applications currently in use.
• Create and document Test Plans / Test Cases, and execute scenarios using written and implied requirements.
• Review business and functional requirements to compile a full understanding of deliverables within a project.
• Continuously maintain/update test plans as products evolve both during the initial development phases and post implementation add-on/break fix scenarios.
• Continuous review of project requirements to ensure that new or modified software conforms to enterprise standards and suggest modifications to conform to said standards as needed.
• Interact with Customers performing triage of break fix items to identify appropriate development resource(s) after duplicating errors in test environments and providing this information to development organization.
• Strong analytical skills are a must.
• Working knowledge of SQL Server scripts; stored procedures and triggers.
• Ability to create and execute test plans given minimal instruction.
• Ability to liaise with Development, business owners and internal customers.
• Best if experienced with:
o Insurance Industry experience.
o Knowledge of Intelledox Infinity software products o
BizTalk, Thunderhead, ImageNow (SmartComm)
o EDI processing.
o Payment Card Industry data security standards (PCI DSS).
o Personal Health Information security standards (PHI).
o Insurance industry IT support and security.
o Laws, policies, procedures, or governance relevant to cybersecurity.
• BS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience in substantially similar position.
• 5+ years of Business Analyst experience within a software development organization.Submit Resume