Are you looking for an opportunity to get into a company where you can build your experience and grow with a company? This organization will give you endless growth opportunities along with a professional and energetic culture.
This team has grown this year and adding an O365 Business Analyst to their team. They are seeking someone with 2 years of experience and will grow your experience!
- Solicits requirements by identifying a desired future state that addresses a business problem
- Articulates requirements to the lowest level of detail that will provide the biggest impact in advancing business objectives and project success
- Configure systems to support Business requirements, where applicable
- Provide accurate effort estimates for business analyst tasks, assisting others where needed
- Assess solution options and prioritize competing business demands
- Manage relationships with business partners to drive satisfaction with IT
- Consult on product lifecycle management
- Create Product process and integration maps
- Recognize and participate in the management of the Product(s) lifecycle from strategic planning through support and decommissioning
- Contribute to the recommendation and implementation of Product best practices and toolsets to increase quality results and service bandwidth
- Contributes to Business Case and ROI efforts
- Work collaboratively with other Business and IT Product and Support Teams to ensure communications, transparently integrated processes and seamless support delivery
- Identify and address critical issues that could impact the fit and quality of solutions and escalate as needed
- Participate in product-related project plans, resources and deliverables to defined timelines and scope
- Assist in advising and guiding colleagues on any aspect of the Product, including training for other IT product or support teams, and business partners where appropriate
- Design and deploy business solutions using the most appropriate tool available
Reach out for more information on this great opportunity and ask about their benefits and perks! This is a 6 month contract to hire position!