Advantage Tech is looking for a BA/QA for our Kansas City, MO Client.
The Business/Quality Analyst is responsible for requirements gathering as well as the creation and execution of end to end test plans. Works with developers and business owners to ensure that requirements are captured, documented and tested during all phases of a project as well as devising and executing regression tests required during integration tests and post live break fixes / updates to functionality.
- Become intimately familiar with legacy applications currently in use at the Company
- Create and document Test Plans / Test Cases, and execute scenarios using written and implied requirements (can learn on the job)
- Document defects using Client's Enterprise Work Management tool (Workfront).
- Review business and functional requirements to compile a full understanding of deliverables within a project.
- Continuously maintain and update test plans as products evolve both during the initial development phases and post implementation add-on / break fix scenarios.
- Ensure that deliverables meet all functional and design specs and report any non-compliance to management.
- Continuous review of project requirements to ensure that new or modified software conforms to enterprise standards and suggest modifications to conform to said standards as needed.
- Interact with Customers performing triage of break fix tickets to identify appropriate development resource(s) after duplicating errors in test environments and providing this information to development organization.
- Experience as a Business Analysis
- Experience with QA within a software development organization a plus
- Strong analytical skills are a must.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server scripts and stored procedures and triggers.
- Ability to learn to create and execute test plans given minimal written instructions.
- Ability to liaise with Development, business owners, and internal customers.
- Best if experienced with:
- Insurance Industry experience.
- Knowledge of Intelledox Infinity software products
- BizTalk, Thunderhead, ImageNow (SmartComm)
- EDI processing.
- Payment Card Industry data security standards (PCI DSS).
- Personal Health Information security standards (PHI).
- Insurance industry IT support and security.
- Laws, policies, procedures, or governance relevant to cybersecurity.
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our clients. Advantage Tech’s customized recruiting model enables us to place consultants locally and nationally. Our clients want the best candidate at the most reasonable rate within a set time frame; that’s precisely what we provide them. We go even further. Our consultant retention program gives our clients the added comfort our people will perform well and finish the project.
Please visit advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.