Brief Description of Job Duties:
This position will provide professional level analysis, research, Business/IT coordination, facilitation, requirement development, and process documentation for the modernization of the Management Information System. This position is the key IT contact with the business.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to quickly learn new business and technical processes
- Proven ability and desire to solve problems and present implementable solutions
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) effectively
- Ability to facilitate groups in coming to a consensus
- Ability to work independently with general guidelines and considerable latitude for work completion
- Be a self-starter and work independently through establishing and accomplishing business need-based goals
- Demonstrate professionalism when dealing with challenging people and situations
- Ability to create and maintain the work plans
- Presentation skills both in delivering presentations and in creating presentations using Microsoft Office products
- Ability to build and maintain team cohesiveness between business and IT staff
- Familiarity with project management methodology
Knowledge and ability to utilize the current version of the following products:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and Project
- Six years of experience in business analysis for IT system development. Education may be substituted for 2 years of experience.
- Preference will be given for degrees in Business Administration or Computer Science.