SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST – DYNAMICS 365 F&O / AX – KANSAS CITY, MO
What You'll Do:
This Senior Business Analyst position at our client works within our team to deliver ScanWorkX and our Digital Supply Chain Platform to clients around the world. He/she will be tasked with analyzing customer requirements and business processes, determining fit/gap with standard software, designing and documenting changes required, and delivering the working solution. Additional responsibilities will include installing and configuring solution components such as applications and programs to work with a client’s ERP solution and with the client’s network and will engage in activities that ensure that the client can productively utilize the solution delivered including training, testing, issue resolution, documentation, and go live preparation.
Here's a closer look at some of your primary responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the team in development of business solutions through research and analysis of data and business processes.
- Installs, configures, and tests applications in a client’s environment that meet the specified requirements.
- Installs client’s software on data collection devices and configure those devices for a client’s environment.
- Provides training to the client in the use of data collection devices and in the use of applications implemented for the client.
- Assists clients with testing of the installed solution and issue resolution.
- Provides field experience feed-back and input into implementation standards. Participate in development of client’s practices white papers and training materials.
- Build rapport with client project team, client employees and consultants.
- Manage time and projects effectively.
- Perform special projects as assigned.
- Average of 50% domestic and international travel.
- 5+ years of experience working in ERP consulting role, ideally with an implementing partner or data collection ISV
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 or D365 for Finance and Operations, particularly in warehousing, production, and supply chain.
- A deep understanding of the Advanced Warehouse (WHS) module is required. Exceptions may be made for experienced Dynamics trade and logistics analysts who have not yet had the opportunity to implement WHS, but learning the module would be a condition of continued employment.
- Comfortable with basic technical tasks.
- Strong communication and presentation skills: written and verbal. Ability to communicate technical aspects to non-technical shareholders.
- Comfortable working with all levels of organizations: clerical to senior management.
- High level of initiative and accountability for deliverables and deadlines.
- Logical thinking skills and methodical approach to work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or related field.