Work for one of the coolest companies in Omaha! They are adding a business analyst to a cool project.
Essential Job Functions
· Communicate with all involved participants of business technology
requests to ensure common understanding of related requirements,
scope, priority, impact, accountability's, schedule, design,
conditions of satisfaction, status, and issues
· Coordinate, oversee, and monitor efforts of all involved participants
of business technology requests to ensure quality and timely delivery
· Provide and/or facilitate the quality and timely completion of all
deliverables related to business technology requests
· Negotiate scope, priority, commitments, and schedule related to
business technology requests
· Determine and implement process improvements relevant to the business
technology requests life cycle activities and deliverables
This job requires a background that demonstrates the following minimum
knowledge, skills, talents and traits:
· Bachelor's degree or commensurate work experience required
· Motivated, accountable, results-oriented self-starter
· Demonstrated software development life cycle (SDLC)
· Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines on multiple concurrent tasks
· Ability to work with appropriate technical tools to fulfill
· Excellent communication skills required
· Excellent negotiation skills required
· Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills required
· Excellent facilitation skills required
· Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and with business
· The ability to provide seamless, trustworthy, attentive and
resourceful (S.T.A.R.) customer service.
· Engages well with others and are passionate about providing an
exemplary customer experience.
· Experience working in the insurance industry is preferred.
· Knowledge of BABOK, PMBOK or a similar best practice body of
· Knowledge in software quality assurance best practices and web-based
requirement and test management tools.
· Leadership and training experience.
Immediate interviews! #advantagetechSubmit Resume