Advantage Tech is helping our fast growing IT department seeks to add a Business Analyst.
This position requires strong business analysis, technical and functional writing skills along with the ability to apply proven project management, communication, and problem-solving skills to maximize the benefit of IT systems, practices and procedures in a KanBan development environment. This role will carry the expectation to absorb and retain information quickly, specifically complex functional and technical information.
· Developing written specifications about the organization’s business systems to be read by both technical and non-technical personnel across all departments
· Liaise with internal and external customers to define business procedures and establish documentation needs
· Analyze customer requests and prepare technical documentation for software development.
· Analyze IT project requirements to determine types of documents needed
· Collaborate with systems and development staff to collect and interpret technical information
· Communicate process changes, enhancements, project status, and modifications to management, peers, staff, vendors and other Associates so that issues can be resolved.
· Plan, organize and manage multiple projects including:
o Creating Project Work plans.
o Identifying resources, making assignments, and reporting progress.
o Applying methodology and enforcing project standards to minimize exposure and risk.
o Ensuring project documentation through all phases of the project.
· Ability to work independently once assigned a task
· KanBan and waterfall development philosophy
Please visit advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.