Advantage Tech is working with a great company in town to add a BSA consultant to their team! If you are an experienced Business Analyst looking for your next opportunity, then we want to speak to you!
Ensures delivering of quality business technology requests, release and/or project solutions by planning, leading, coordinating, communicating, clarifying, overseeing, and/or participating in all life-cycle related activities.
Communicate with all involved participants of business technology requests, releases and/or projects to ensure common understanding of related requirements, scope, priority, impact, accountability's, schedule, design, conditions of satisfaction, status, and issues
· Coordinate, oversee, monitor and lead efforts of all involved participants of business technology requests, releases and/or projects to ensure quality and timely delivery
· Provide and/or facilitate the quality and timely completion of all deliverables related to business technology requests, releases and/or projects.
· Negotiate scope, priority, commitments, and schedule related to business technology requests, releases and/or projects
· Determine and implement process improvements relevant to the business technology requests, releases and/or projects life cycle activities and deliverables
· Apply expertise necessary for above-mentioned functions across multiple applications/platforms/projects
Bachelor's degree or commensurate work experience required
· Motivated, accountable, results-oriented self-starter
· Demonstrated software development life cycle (SDLC) knowledge/aptitude required
· Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines on multiple concurrent tasks required
· Demonstrated leadership of the delivery of business technology solutions required
· Demonstrated ability to train and mentor required
· Ability to work with appropriate technical tools to fulfill responsibilities required
· Excellent communication skills required
· Excellent negotiation skills required
· Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills required
· Excellent facilitation skills required