Advantage Tech is searching for a regional Channel Sales Manager to join their clients team based out of the Kansas City Metro area.
The Channel Manager will be responsible for management and oversight of the distribution and representative agreements in place for the client's products in North America. This role will serve as the focal point for reviewing the effectiveness of those partners (or partnerships), the effectiveness of the current contracts and lead the Regional Sales Managers to ensure contract compliance. This position will require significant collaboration with the client’s additional commercial businesses for North America.
1. Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
2. Evaluates current channel agreements and market potential.
3. Contributes in critical sales and key frame agreements negotiations.
4. Directs channel development in support for long-term initiatives to achieve an aggressive five year plan.
5. Leads the regional sales management team on strategic identification, closure, and continuing management of the cleint's channel partners.
6. Ensures training for team in aspects of marketing analysis, market segmentation, demand creation techniques, channel models and cost structures, effective channel program development and metrics.
7. Directs development, support, and execution of account planning with strategic account reviews.
8. Identifies gaps and develops a channel strategy for the appropriate partner program to manage channel performance with strategic intent, KPIs, and relationships to enhance the customer experience with client products.
9. Partners with sales operations, operations, and commercial management in managing the forecast along with pipeline activities captured within the Salesforce CRM.
10. Supports sales organization with scorecard analysis for channel partners in their respective regions.
11. Evaluates any new agreements raised by sales organization.
12. Evaluates current agreements and also evaluates new opportunities.
13. Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
14. Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
15. Collaborates with cross-functional teams to develop products and opportunities along with increasing brand market share.
16. Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
17. Represents the client at trade shows and exhibits to promote products, as needed.
Project Management. Analytical. Computer Applications. Presentation. Research. Critical Thinking. Problem Solving. Decision Making. Relationship Building. Customer Service Focused. Delegation. Initiative. Leadership. Effective Written and Verbal Communication. Collaborative. Technical. Team Development. Strategic Planning.
Must be able to travel regularly (approximately 50%).Submit Resume