Advantage Tech is searching for a System Engineer who is specifically qualified to work with Citrix at their client based out of Kansas City, MO
- Installs, configures, and troubleshoots Citrix components and associated hardware.
- Perform Microsoft Windows system patching and firmware updates for Citrix components and associated hardware.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Support and administration of Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, as it relates to Citrix
- Provides end user support, installation, training, and configuration for Citrix.
- Provide emergency off-hours support as defined in rotation schedule with other IT System Engineers.
- Assist in the identification of emerging technologies that may be appropriate for the client, provide technical knowledge, skills, and support to development team.
- Support the goals of the Information Technology.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Technology related (AA, BS, BA) degree or at least 3 years of experience
- Advanced proficiency in the current Citrix XenDesktop / XenApp environment.
- Proven written and oral communication skills, organizational skills, demonstrated willingness to work within a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Must have the ability to work, negotiate, and present well with staff at all levels in the company.
- Excellent communicator.
- Ability to investigate and resolve complex problems
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment