Client Support Tech
Advantage Tech is looking for a Client Support Technician for a client of ours in Lawrence, KS. This position will be a six month contract to hire.
70% – Responsible for directly responding to client support request via phone calls, chat, and emails. The customer support technicians will respond to customer requests throughout the testing process including testing students, obtaining and understanding reports provided by the testing system, and setting up and troubleshooting client testing environment.
30% – Review new software releases and provided feedback to development and quality assurance. Verify release using multiple platforms, log any defects found, and answer questions from developers and QA as needed.
- High school diploma/GED and one year of relevant experience.
- Experience providing technical support via phone, email and chat.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Basic working knowledge different operating systems such as Windows, MacOS, iOS/iPadOS, and ChromeOS
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Software testing experience
- Experience with educational assessment systems
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Experience working with CSV files