Advantage Tech is searching for a Clinical Software Implementation Consultant to join their client's team in Overland Park, KS
The Clinical Software Implementation Consultant is responsible for coordination and execution of project activities during implementation and training of software. Acts as the clinical expert to ensure project success, satisfaction of contractual obligations, and transition of customers into a post-implementation customer support program during the professional services engagement.
- Work directly with project managers, project teams and customer personnel coordinating implementation tasks through the life cycle of the project.
- Conduct customer meetings to ensure the implementation tasks of phases are executed properly.
- Deliver super-user training to maximize the use of their system.
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of worked time and other customer deliverables according to established standards and procedures to ensure proper billing and revenue recognition.
- Lead requirements gathering sessions, including business process review and configuration of the client's software.
- Possesses effective communication skills: oral, written, listening.
- Work well with customers, promote a positive image of the company, strive to solve issues raised by the customers.
- Accountable to a team, work to meet established deliverables, appreciates view of team members, respectful.
- Strives to eliminate errors, accurate work is a priority, seeks opportunities to improve product/services.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently with high customer satisfaction.
- Displays ability to define a problem, develops workable and realistic alternatives, and selects appropriate alternative to resolve problem. Decisions made are generally correct, and the time taken to make such decisions is reasonable.
- Strong self-motivation and the ability to work effectively with limited guidance when necessary.
- Working knowledge of clinical software and software benefits.
- Displays ability to effectively plan, organize and implement applicable tasks or projects in relation to established goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of and ability to create, implement, evaluate and enhance internal control processes.
- Manage compliancy with the Client's HIPAA Privacy and Security Practices and all required regulatory processes.
- 3-5 years’ experience implementing clinical software solutions.
- Able to transfer knowledge in workplace or classroom or instructional settings.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills in Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Able to travel up to 25%, additional travel may be required depending on customer needs.
- Clinical license such as RN, RPh, etc.
- Experience implementing clinical software in one of the following facility types: long term acute care hospital, inpatient rehab facility, behavioral health facility, or skilled nursing facility.