Advantage Tech is looking for a Cloud Architect/Dev Ops person for our Lenexa, KS client.
Description: This is a key role in our organization. This person acts as the go-to for the day to operations of our technology systems, as well as working with the executive team to continuously develop key technologies to support Company’s growth. This individual works closely with consultants and technology partners to accomplish team and company goals. The ideal candidate has the ability to provide high-level oversight in addition to performing task-oriented work.
Other responsibilities include:
• Own and maintain tenants for Microsoft Office 365, Azure, Dynamics 365 and integrated applications
• Manage DevOps life-cycle end-to-end while ensuring SOC 2 compliance.
• Converting data from various formats (Excel, Access, etc.) into developed databases
• Walking clients through the technology implementation stages which will include phone calls, webinars, and email communications.
• Direct oversite of the development team to include Junior Developer and Data Specialist.
Experience in the following:
• Bachelor’s degree or certification in related discipline
• 10 years demonstrating progressive experience in architecture, technical leadership, and project management.
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft technologies available within the Office 365 and Azure services and how to utilize said technologies to improve operational efficiencies across multiple departments.
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales including System Administration
• Build and customize Workflows
• Entity Modification/Custom Entities and Field Creation
• Reporting using SSRS and PowerBI
• Developing custom Plugins
• Integrate with multiple external vendor systems and/or plug-ins
• Solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming.
• Excellent knowledge of relational database design, implementation, querying and transactional systems in MS SQL Server 2008 and MySQL.
• Must pass background screen and credit check
• Familiar with REST based web services and JSON data structures.
• Knowledge of cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility.
• Comfortable learning and utilizing third-party APIs.
• Familiar with version control systems
• Electronic Medical Record Databases Architecture and Design: EMR
• Experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Azure Data Factory What we are looking for:
• An individual that understands databases, data integrity, and data analytics
• Ability to learn new software systems quickly with minimal documentation
• Someone that can wear multiple hats in an organization, and enjoys it
• Problem solver
• Ability to translate technical details to non-technical clients both internal and external
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.