Advantage Tech is looking for an Enterprise Cloud Engineer.
Work with the latest Azure Cloud technologies as they are released and implemented to constantly improve the existing environment. Work with various technical groups from Enterprise Operations, Enterprise Security and Application Development groups. Provide best practices of designing, configuring, and maintaining Cloud environment. Document and conduct knowledge transfer to internal staff.
- Minimum of 4 years extended working knowledge in Azure Cloud offerings, Cloud services, Azure cloud storage, Azure AD and Express routes.
- Hands on experience in networking and migration and implementation of on premises servers to Azure.
- Enterprise-level experience with teams involved in architecture of highly scalable, secure, distributed applications, aligned with company standards, process, methodologies, and best practices.
- Experience in extending Active Directory Domain Services to Azure
- Experience in designing and configuring Express Route
- Experience in Compute and Storage area in multi-platform environment such as Linux and Windows.
- Be willing to work with and learn the latest Azure Cloud technologies as they are released and implemented.
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- SharePoint Development/Design
- MS-SQL knowledge
- Previous development experience
- Pharmacy background or knowledge is a plus