Advantage Tech is looking for a Cloud Engineer for our Kansas City, MO client.
We are looking for a candidate that is very strong in Azure Solutions along with having AWS as well. This candidate will need to have strong experience in Security, Deployment, Consumption and can build VPN and Deploy Services. AWS experience will be around AWS ERM.
Azure – must have strong security knowledge
- Work with the management team to identify and roadmap the elimination of technical debt
- Work with strategic customers as an advisory architect and developer on engineering solutions of significant scale/volume/complexity on Azure
- Develop tools to deploy, manage, monitor and troubleshoot cloud based systems on or off premises
- Work with Engineering Teams to deliver feedback and convey gaps observed from customer engagements
- Maintain and develop cookbooks in source control to implement declarative configuration where possible for both SDL products and infrastructure to ensure a controlled and consistent environment
- Define the implementation phases and work with teams on execution of agreed upon technical solutions and strategies
- Mentor and develop junior team members on Cloud Technologies
- Develop fully automated infrastructure stack provisioning for global deployments
- Create an elastic compute service using modern technology (Docker, Mesos, Aurora)
- Develop a distributed resilient storage service powered by Ceph
- Contribute to and extend open source software that is at the leading edge of innovation
- Works collaboratively with QA professionals to encourage defect prevention over detection
- Applies technical expertise to design and develop innovative solutions in the cloud
- Provides development expertise to team members through education and review
- Provide regular status updates to leadership using standard project management tools; occasionally, update senior technical leadership and the PDS leadership team of delivered capabilities and other significant accomplishments; provide input and/or participate in demos and reviews
- Continually test and evaluate analytic capabilities; proactively solicit analytic feedback/impressions from analysts; incorporate analyst feedback to maximize the mission value of delivered capabilities
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.