Advantage Tech is looking for a Collaboration Specialist for our Kansas City, MO client. This is a hybrid role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties & Responsibilities:
This position will lead in the execution and adoption of Company’s next generation collaboration technology program. The collaboration specialist will partner with different lines of business to understand our unique collaboration needs, offering consulting services to enhance existing in place toolsets and/or identify new tools if applicable, while pioneering the introduction and adoption of these tools as needed. This role will be responsible for a white gloved approached with our executive staff and admins, ensuring ease of use with our collaboration toolsets. In this role you will be involved in developing communication and detailed training plans / guides to support and champion adoption. Act as a subject matter expert and provide exceptional support of collaboration tools including WebEx, Jabber, Microsoft O365 Teams, AppSpace, AV Endpoints and/or any future identifiable collaboration tools. Will work closely with management while developing programs and policies that advance an effective and secure use of collaboration tools across the footprint while monitoring & reporting on user adoption and efficiency gains. Identify, document, and communicate tool standards while governing tool integration policies to meet internal security, compliance & legal standards to the user community. Appropriately report on the status of collaboration platforms with detailed analytics. Partner with lines of business owners to better leverage our tools, collect data and requirements to successfully implement new workflows, integrations, bots, connectors, and automation that will enhance the experience and efficiency of associates. Prioritize production issues to ensure resolution to meet operational SLAs.
Other duties include:
- Responsible for the implementation of next generation collaboration tools
- Create and continuously update user documentation and collaboration home pages
- Drive adoption techniques so that all associates can become more collaborative and contribute at their highest possible levels, through the use of our technology.
- Drive consultations with business partners to understand business practices and make recommendations for solutions that meet their needs.
- Be the Collaboration SME on the latest innovations and applications of collaboration-based solutions, identify practical and impactful applications for usage.
- Be the recognizable training resource to individuals and teams on collaboration technology as it relates to the business partner's needs
- Responsible for Feature Reviews, Application Versioning Control, configuration. Communicate out new features and functionality, through change controls and user communication training.
- Own the application governance policies for integrations into collaboration tools. Reviewing incoming requests, meeting corporate security & compliance requirements.
- Manage of day to day channel support and ticket requests for user and/or platform related issues.
- Be the point of contact for executive level support for collaboration tools.
- Identify automation opportunities to enhance company experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Fundamental understanding of collaboration tools and platforms and industry roadmaps
- Significant understanding of chat-based messaging systems and proven experience introducing new workflows improving user experiences.
- Advanced Knowledge with PC operating system
- Strong analytical thinking and program management skills
- Ability to cultivate and foster adoption of technology across all levels of associates
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and writing skills.
- Attention to detail and quality of output
- Ability to work independently, collaboratively and with minimal oversight, effectively managing all communication channels and notifications
- Ability to work outside of normal hours of operations in change control and on call scenarios.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced and complex environment
- Experience managing and implementing multiple UC&C collaboration tools (Microsoft / Cisco)
- Understanding of Cisco and Polycom Collaboration based endpoints
- Working knowledge of Cisco WebEx and/or Microsoft O365 Teams
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Microsoft Teams Adm. or CCNA collaboration certification
- 5 years’ experience supporting with full suite collaboration tools including: Voice, Video, Messaging, API development / integrations.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- ITIL Foundation Certification