Advantage Tech is looking for a Commercial Loan Servicing Specialist II for their partner organization based in the Kansas City Area.
This position is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to internal and external customers, providing backup to the loan team when needed, and participation in special projects as assigned.
- Responsible for completeness and accuracy of draw packages prior to approvals and funding.
- Process and communicate changes in draw programs for borrowers to team.
- Prepare payoff letters, collateral releases and send boxes to offsite storage.
- Accurately and efficiently process loan payoffs, post principal reductions and interest payments.
- Responsible for preparing monthly ledger of Advised Guidance Line of Credits.
- Prepares wires for monthly redirected rents.
- Works with customers and other bank personnel to ensure resolution of inquiries or issues.
- Maintain proficient knowledge of CLOSE and other Bank Systems.
- Meeting department quality, productivity, and timeliness measures. Follow policies / procedures.
- Utilize external and internal resources, as well as problem solving skills to resolve issues as efficiently as possible.
- Keep written procedures for position up to date by providing feedback to manager on changes.
- Effectively cross-train at least one other associate to fill in during absences. (as needed)
- Assist with special projects designated by Supervisor/Manager or Department Manager.
- Provides backup to Commercial Loan Servicing Specialist 1 (as needed)
- Closing Functions: To Assist Closing Team (as needed)
- Input new construction budgets into draw processing system.
- Complete/stack/label loan files and pre-board loans to core system.
- Pull Searches: OFAC, Certificate of Good Standing, Flood, etc.
- Request and track delivery of trailing documents.
- Scan original loan documents and upload to document repository.
- Provide as backup for loan closing team.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent, 2+ years of college preferred
- 1-5 years of experience in loan administration or similar financial/banking experience preferred
- Effective business communication skills (both oral and written)
- Good time management and organizational skills – must be detail-oriented and thorough
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills; Ability to effectively interact with individuals in all areas of the bank
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Basic mathematical skills
- General knowledge of real estate/construction industry and all facets of lending
- General PC skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook)