Responsible for the ongoing QC review of commercial loans originated and processed within the company. The primary purpose of the QC review is to ensure that executed work is completed in accordance with the established controls and executed loan documents.
- Conducts the daily, ongoing quality control function, including post-closing review activities (commercial and construction) originated within the Bank
- Performs monthly loan and draw audits, resolves issues, communicates findings to team
- Reports all findings to department manager and recommends additional training for the team
- Reviews, manages, and facilitates remediation (as required) for all loan documents
- Reviews UCC activities for collateral perfection verification
- Performs HMDA/CRA/Reg B reviews, scrubs, and reporting
- Performs File Maintenance audits
- Ensures that all QC functions are performed within their set standards
- Knowledge of loan policy and procedures
- Satisfactorily complete all required Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering/OFAC compliance training
- Comply with all regulations which apply within the scope of this position
- Demonstrate collaborative leadership and cross-department communication and coordination
- Responsible for communications with auditors and researching findings
- Performs system testing as needed
- Provides backup to others on the team as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge is qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in similar or related experience, including time spent in preparatory positions.
- Working knowledge of HMDA, CRA, Reg B, and BSA/AML-Beneficial Owner.
- Previous experience reviewing/auditing loan documents and reviewing title work.
- Experience with draw processing/review a plus.
- Integrity, discretion, and respect for confidential information
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced, diverse and growth -oriented environment.
- Sound oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal Skills that invoke a team approach and cooperative attitude
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong propensity for detail, accuracy, and confidentiality.
- Ability to understand complex bookkeeping concepts.
- Ability to manage time with multiple/changing priorities.
- Intermediate or higher aptitude for mathematics.
- Ability to compose effective and professional correspondence.
- Knowledge of general loan servicing functions.
- General understanding of commercial loan terms and documents.
- Computer literate; experience using all Microsoft Office applications.
- No unique or hazardous working conditions.
- Extensive periods of sitting and keyboard/computer work.
- Communicates with individuals in person and over the phone.
- Intermittent periods of standing and walking.