Back to Jobs
Compensation and Benefits Specialist
The Compensation & Benefits Specialist is responsible for assisting with the administration of benefits across client, retirement programs, HCM administration, and compensation analysis.
- HCM (Oracle) Administration
- Runs daily process in HCM (Oracle) and performs quality checks and audits of benefits-related data
- Process ACA enrollment overrides
- Life event audits
- Process rehire eligibility
- Audit pending items such as Evidence of Insurability requirement, missing beneficiaries, missing dependents
- Load Qualified Medical Child Support Orders
- Responds to human resources on escalated employee benefits claim issues, plan provisions, benefits enrollments, status changes and other general inquiries.
- Assists with the open enrollment process, to include creation of and distribution of material
- Reconcile and prepare monthly benefit vendor invoices
- Assist with special projects such as annual retirement plan audits, wellness programs, etc.
- Consulting on job descriptions.
This position will also play a key role in compensation including:
- Assist with compensation evaluation.
- Compile compensation market data for various markets and positions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s degree in HR or related field, but experience and/or other training/certification maybe substituted for the education
- Two years’ experience in HR and/or benefits administration
- Two years’ experience of compensation analysis