A career with our client is an opportunity for you to join a rapidly expanding company committed to making a difference for seniors and their families. Our client is an online platform connecting families searching for senior care services with a team of experienced advisors providing insight-driven and personalized solutions. Their mission, as the leader in senior care advisory, is to be a trusted destination for families and their community customers. We are a quickly growing organization with over 500 advisors connecting more than 300,000 families every year to one of their community customers.
Living by their values and working to achieve excellence on behalf of their customers is integral to success at our client. Employees who thrive at our client live their values every day and are an important part of their hiring practices:
- Focus on Excellence
- Act with Integrity & Assume Positive Intent
- Drive Outcomes Every Day with Passion and A Sense of Mission
- Make the Lives of our Families and Customers Better, Easier and More Successful
- Realize the Full Potential in Each Team Member. Work as a Single Supportive Team
Connection Center (Customer Service) Representatives receive initial inbound calls from families who are looking for senior care options in a call center environment. They are responsible for the initial assessment, and qualification, of families who are looking for senior care options. The Connection Center Representative will assess pre-screened internet leads and will assign, and transfer, these families to a team of Senior Living Advisors (SLAs).
WHO YOU ARE:
CCRs are the first point of contact their customer families have with our Client. CCRs are knowledgeable about senior living options and they assess a customer’s needs through a brief consultation while displaying exceptional customer service. The primary focus of a Connection Center Representative is to qualify families, assign them to an appropriate SLA, and to transfer the family to the assigned SLA.
There are several KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) used to measure the success of the CCR position. Quality of work (QA Score), Call Handling Benchmarks, Referral Rates, and Warm Transfer Rates are some of the KPIs measured to ensure monthly targets are achieved.
- Assess and qualify families contacting/calling our Client in search of senior care needs.
- Contact families through their outreach program, outbound calls, to re-engage with prospective customers.
- Follow an eligibility process to qualify families in need of assistance.
- Educate families over the phone when answering questions, explaining options, and providing information.
- Transfer, or direct, families to the appropriate resource to handle their needs.
- Structured, pre-scheduled training attendance is mandatory.
- Communicate daily via phone to prospective families and customers.
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly KPIs.
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- 1-2 years of customer service / call center related experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to establish rapport through phone calls.
- Conduct oneself in a professional manner and use proper etiquette and language at all times.
- Highly efficient; able to independently manage their time in a fast pace environment including working in multiple computer programs at one time.
- Strong computer skills required, including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Google suites, and an ability to capture notes in real time that accurately reflect what was shared during a call.
- Proven ability to develop, establish, nurture, maintain, and foster positive, harmonious quality working relationships within a team.
- Outcome oriented and focused on meeting or exceeding key performance indicators.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree is a plus.