Back to Jobs
Advantage Tech is hiring! We are looking for a qualified individual to join our client company based in Overland Park, KS.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure all work is properly contracted/subcontracted.
- Obtain building permits as required and follow all government guidelines for each permit and project.
- Adhere to all OSHA and Environment regulations.
- Project oversight for construction cost estimates and budget, construction execution and final handover
- Concurrently managing projects through all phases of concept, design, execution, punch list
- Ongoing collaboration with counterparts and tenants to ensure seamless project execution
- Project budget tracking and forecast reporting to management
- Manage site personnel and subcontractors. Drive safety, quality, and productivity in the field.
- Perform submittal process, quality control, safety compliance, scheduling, and closeout successfully.
- Ensure the highest level of contractor, tenant communication and service.
- Ensure project work meets the highest standards of workmanship based on industry standards.
- Ensure all subcontractors are working under a proper subcontract agreement
- Approve or reject invoices as appropriate, with proper communication with your project team.
- Properly project, record, and maintain all project costs on budget worksheets.
- Track change orders and all project delays via signed change order form and budget updates.
- Construction background with experience in commercial project estimating and management
- Familiarity with the latest estimating and take-off software
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is preferred
- Excellent communication skills are necessary