Back to Jobs
ATI is seeking a Construction Superintendent for a great organization in the KC Area.
Essential Job Functions
- Deliver quality and value.
- Build relationships daily with trade partners, vendors, and Team Members.
- You will be responsible for all work performed in the construction phase that you are assigned.
- Attend daily production meeting promptly and prepared to answer any questions.
- Ensure trade partners complete their work on time.
- Inspect all work for quality and completion for payment approval.
- Schedule and direct trade partners daily.
- Make sure each home site is clean at every stage, every home, with every trade.
- You must be thorough at your inspection points. In Progress Inspections that are done with detail are necessary to maintain our quality of construction.
- Develop an organizational system for yourself that allows you to be efficient and responsive.
- In Progress Inspections should be completed in a timely manner upon completion of work. (within 10 working hours)
- Communicate to manager about construction progress, needs, and concerns.
- Manage construction process daily.
- Hold trade partners accountable to city codes and company quality standards.
- Continue to improve the quality of the finished home daily
Work Environment and Physical Requirements
- Works outside in uncontrolled conditions. Position will be subjected to possible extreme weather and driving conditions (rain, snow, high winds, and sand storms).
- Vision for near, mid-range, and far. Hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
- Superior communication skills when dealing with co-workers, trade partners, and home owners.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking on uneven surfaces (dirt, concrete, rock, etc.), reaching above head and below waist, climbing ladders, and walking on roofs
- Ability to navigate hazardous conditions such as frequent moving vehicles, construction equipment, and various construction materials.
- Must be able to perform all job expectations safely with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to lift 30 – 50 pounds.
Hours and Schedule
- 40 – 45 hours per week (7:45am-5pm, M-F).
- Lunch meetings occasionally required.
- After hours and weekends may be necessary on occasion for trips, events, or to meet deadlines.
- Travel occasionally required.
- Employee Benefit Package
- Company-issued cell phone
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off Policy