Advantage Tech is looking for a remote Contact Center Applications Engineer candidate for our Lee's Summit, MO client.
- Serve as a technical lead for Avaya, NICE and other contact center specific applications.
- Research reported concerns of current application functionality and technical requests submitted to our Contact Center apps queue.
- Analyze incidents and problems to identify trends and make recommendations which improve business user experience.
- Document application capabilities in the form of Knowledge Base articles for a variety of audiences (self-service and Tier 1 / Tier 2 teams.)
- Serve as main contact to vendor application team(s) pertaining to discussions around product lifecycles, integration considerations and release updates.
- Share information within IT to support application stability, system integrations and compliance.
- Subject matter expert and primary engineer to support in assigned application upgrades.
- Contribute to solutions design planning and application architecture analysis when evaluating new technologies.
- Analyze new capabilities and application configuration requests submitted by business partners and make recommendations regarding the overall product roadmap and technical implementation plans.
- Contribute to root cause analysis of reported incidents and problems.
- Serve on special project teams for new solutions implementations which integrate with the overall application portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or qualified technology certifications in Avaya, NICE and other contact center specific products.
- Requires 4 to 8 years of successful experience in a contact center technology engineer role.
- Additional years of qualifying experience may be considered in lieu of formal education.
- Proficient in CTI, SIP, Avaya, IVR, NICE, text analytics, call routing, historical reporting, telephony systems, networking environments, contact center automation and system administration functions.
- Current knowledge of Microsoft operating environments.
- Current certifications in Avaya and NICE products a plus.
- Skilled communicator able to convey complex concepts in terms understood by a variety of audiences.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Maintains a positive and enthusiastic team attitude.
- Comfortable working in a matrixed environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.