Advantage Tech has an opportunity with a great client in Leawood for top performing Customer Service Candidates. These positions will be Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and will pay $17.00/hour. Client has long history of providing great service to their members and is looking for new team members that desire to make a difference.
The Contact Center Representative is the frontline contact with our members/customers. Our team goal is to ensure member/customer requests are handled professionally and timely while inspiring member loyalty. The Contact Center Representative is responsible for handling member/customer contacts through our various channels (Phone, Chat, Email). This role requires the ability to handle a high volume of contacts efficiently and accurately while maintaining service level agreements. A successful representative can quickly adapt to the current business need. The representative will engage in meaningful conversations by building rapport and further convey/demonstrate member value. We are seeking employees who are self-motivated, utilize effective troubleshooting/probing techniques, and have experience with fluctuating work volumes/deadlines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide superior level of customer service to internal and external contacts.
- Responsible for meeting service level goals.
- Responsible for team/individual metric goals.
- Utilize effective troubleshooting techniques and problem-solving skills.
- Identify and handle member/customer contacts and inquiries completely, accurately, and timely regardless of channel (in and outbound phone, e-mail, mail, fax, etc.) in a fast-paced environment.
- Resolve member/customer complaints and problems to the satisfaction of the member/customer, including any questions/issues requiring follow-up and exercises independent judgment within set guidelines.
- Enter member/customer data and other relevant information into Association Management System or other data repository as required. Exceptional data entry skills are highly desired.
- Educate the member/customer about the client’s products and services, maximizing the opportunity to inform them about the client’s Programs, Products, Projects and Services.
- Maintain confidentiality of members/customers and data.
- Participate and effectively communicate in individual and team meetings.
- Adhere to assigned work schedule.
- Must be adaptable to an ever-changing environment.
- Work overtime as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in high volume call center environment preferred.
- Exceptional attendance required.
- Have experience with “one contact resolution” skills.
- Salesforce experience/Association Management System experience preferred.
- Customer Service/communication skills.
- Multitasking skills required.
- Positive, professional and customer-oriented attitude.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize and communicate information clearly.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Accept coaching and direction.
- Patient, adaptable, team player.
- Proficient with computers, including excellent typing speed.
- Able to handle a repetitive and varied workload.
- Knowledge of Excel and Word is helpful.