Advantage Tech is seeking a Controller/Senior Accountant for their Lenexa based client. This role is responsible for building strong client relationships, anticipating clients’ needs, and adjusting to different business environments.
This person will be responsible for analyzing and evaluating financial data for
producing relevant and reliable information and proactively managing client
systems and procedures for improved accuracy and efficiency.
- Provide valuable information and analysis on Client’s day-to-day transactional activities in addition to cashflow and long-range planning
- Personalize updates for improved Client relationships
- Review financials and work with financial assistant for completion — follow up
with overall evaluation of financials
- Provide client with analysis and feedback on the company’s financial
- Give suggestions for improvement, ideas for increasing profits
- Ensure procedures are implemented and followed for most efficient
workflow — Look for systems or process changes to reduce time spent
- Act as a true advisor to clients. Become a part of their team.
- Schedule regular in-person meetings with Clients (at least twice
annually) to analyze, evaluate and plan
- Develop and mentor team members for growth
- Technical Accounting Skills (GAAP, Analytical Review, Critical Thinking)
- Technical Software Skills (Excel, Office, Adobe, QuickBooks, General IT)
- Efficient and Effective Communication Skills (Writing, Email, Phone)
- Attention to Detail
- Coachable/Accepting of Feedback
- Strong client facing communication and ability to collaborate with external partners.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or related area of focus
- CPA Preferred