Scope and requirements
Overland Park client seeks one copywriter to temporarily cover production-oriented copywriting duties.
The individual will use established guidelines, templates and best practices to write emails, web content and occasional digital ad content, blog articles and social posts.
Below are the requirements.
- Availability from Feb. 22 through April 2, 2021.
- Able to work a 40-hour per week work schedule, eight hours per day between the hours of 7 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in AP Style
- Ability to write persuasive copy that is not aggressive and appropriately meets the needs of the audience
- More than three years of professional experience with personal responsibility for copywriting
- Exemplary copyediting skills as evidenced by resume. Work samples must be submitted for review.
- Proven success working effectively and efficiently across multiple product lines serving varied audiences
- Access to a PC or Macintosh computer and internet
- Ability to stay on task in a remote environment
- Preferred: Familiarity with web content management tools, such as Drupal or WordPress