Corporate Communications Specialist
Advantage Tech is hiring a Communications Specialist for a client of ours based in Columbia, Mo!
This person will Coordinate company communication, branding, and storytelling functions. Develop and convey effective messages to key stakeholders about our products, services, and corporate activities
· Develop, monitor, manage, and strengthen company communication efforts with agents, policyholders, employees, and the public.
· Protect and foster the Companies brand.
· Serve as the company’s chief storyteller; includes collaborating with company stakeholders to research, compose, and communicate messages/information to internal and external audiences using print, digital, and social media platforms.
· Develop, maintain, educate, and ensure adherence to corporate communication guidelines and procedures.
· Serve as company archivist, historian, and photographer.
· Manage media relations, including writing press releases and statements, building media contacts, and assisting in company communication efforts.
· Coordinate the selection, acquisition, and distribution of marketing and promotional materials.
· Coordinate community involvement and philanthropic initiatives.
· Other duties as assigned.
· At least three years of relevant experience
· Proficient in all Microsoft Office products
· Excellent writing, editing, and public speaking skills
· Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities
· Able to travel to branch locations as necessary
· Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Communications, Marketing, or Advertising/PR or related field)
· Previous Adobe Creative Suite experience
· Experience utilizing a variety of media to communicate with target audiences, including but not limited to print, video, digital media via external company website and internal Intranet, and social media
· Previous web design and content production experience
· Graphic design and layout experience