Advantage Tech is looking for a Crystal Report Writer for our Overland Park Client.
Objective: The primary responsibility of the Crystal Report Writer is to develop, maintain and troubleshoot Crystal Reports for our client base. Crystal Report Writer will also be communicating with the client base to assess and assist with their Reporting needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create, modify and maintain Crystal Reports.
- Troubleshoot problems within reports.
- Gather requirements from clients for requested reports.
- Excellent time management, resource organization and priority establishment skills, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Superior collaborative skills, applied successfully within team as well as with other areas
- Speak or write with ease, clarity, and impact, using a communication style appropriate to the subject and the audience; must be fluent in English
- Crystal reporting
- SQL querying
- Database and table structure knowledge
- Have HEART. To work here, you must be:
- Humble – self-aware and respectful
- Effective – measurably move the needle & immeasurably add value
- Adaptable – innately curious and constantly changing
- Remarkable – stand out in some way
- Transparent – openly and honestly sharing knowledge
- 2+ years of Crystal Reporting experience
2+ years of database knowledge
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.