A career with our client is an opportunity for you to join a rapidly expanding company committed to making a difference for seniors and their families. Our client is an online platform connecting families searching for senior care services with a team of experienced advisors providing in sight-driven and personalized solutions.
Their mission, as the leader in senior care advisory, is to be a trusted destination for families and our community customers. They are a quickly growing organization with over 500 advisors connecting more than 300K families every year to one of our community customers.
The Customer Service Coordinator (CSC) is responsible for providing excellent customer service in response to questions, requests, and concerns from our client's network of community customers and affiliate brands. The CSC is the primary liaison between Senior Living Communities and our client. CSCs provide exceptional customer service by communicating in a respectful and professional manner via phone/email and by following team processes and procedures. The CSC reports to the Customer Service Manager.
Who you are:
The ideal candidate is a highly organized and efficient results-oriented thinker with a customer service obsession. He or she will be used to meeting daily targets in a high volume customer service role, has a great phone presence and strong written communication skills. Bonus points for previous experience with ticketing tools like Zen Desk or ServiceNow.
What you will do:
- Meet or exceed Key Performance Indicators regarding average handle time, first response time, total solve time, QA, etc.
- Answer inbound phone and email queries from communities needing assistance.
- Use the customer service team’s processes and procedures to efficiently solve communities’ requests.
- Make outbound calls to follow up on questions/concerns. Outbound calls are also made to educate our client's community customers on available resources/tools available.
- Attend scheduled trainings and team calls.
- Assist partners and non-partners with Senior Advisor account set-up and maintenance.
- Assist community customers with Partner Central questions/ troubleshooting.
- Handle objections and concerns to matters related to partnership and escalate calls as needed.
- Complete other assigned tasks in support of team initiatives
Required Skills and Competencies:
- 1-2 years of customer service experience.
- A high level of enthusiasm for providing exceptional customer service.
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and projects while meeting or exceeding expectations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to establish rapport through phone calls.
- Highly organized.
- Experience demonstrating the ability to creatively overcome obstacles.
- Ability to deliver results while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong computer skills necessary.
- Ability to understand, explain and apply applicable laws, codes, regulations, and standards.
- Proven ability to develop, establish, maintain, and foster positive, harmonious working relationships within a team.
- Ability to take appropriate action when complaints/problems arise.
- Consistent ability to complete a 40 hour work week.
Bachelor's degree preferred