Customer Service/Sales Support
Advantage Tech is hiring a Customer Service/Sales Support for a client of ours based in Omaha, NE!
In this role, you’ll be an important part of the Customer Service team, assisting customers and outside sales representatives with many of their day-to-day activities, including:
- Handle customer inquiries, requests, troubleshoot product failures, identify requests via pictures from customers via phone and e-mail
- Provide support to our Inside Sales Team, Outside Sales Team, and Market Development Managers
- Communicate with internal customers to fulfill customer requirements and revise orders
You will assist in helping our business continue to grow. This is a multi-faceted position in a medium-sized organization, so you must be able to interact comfortably with other departments on a regular basis.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Typing skills of at least 50 WPM with High Accuracy
- Proficient use of Office365 tools
- Good communication and critical thinking skills
- Ability to write efficient emails on your own without scripts.
- Ability to work without scripts and think on your own
- High degree of diligence and detail
- Ability to work at a fast pace even with several interruptions, and some time pressure.
- Must be able to communicate with the customer via phone and email and be comfortable communicating with all levels of the organization.
- This position is responsible for customer service to SMO USA internal and external customers. It requires a timely response to customer requests for price and availability; taking phone and email inquiries; confirming shipment status, updating customer information in Navpoint and other daily tasks focused on customer service.
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Take customer phone and email inquiries. (Phone calls could be as many as 75 per day, emailed orders could be as many as 75 per day)
- Check shipment status on current orders including pro bill numbers and shipment tracking numbers.
- Provide tracking information on shipped orders.
- Confirm receipt of orders via faxes & e-mail.
- Routinely update Navpoint to add contacts; emails; and new customers.
- Handle corrections on orders entered in our system that have not been shipped.
- Enter Customer and rep media requests.
- Enter customer complaints/concerns.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with customers any discrepancies or changes that need to be made on orders.
- Work and communicate with the outside sales team and other internal departments to conform to customer requirements.
- Be an active member of the CSR and/or Platinum ACD Phone line.
- Assist in other projects as assigned