JOB TITLE: Customer Solutions Specialist
Receives and processes routine customer orders, inquiries, and/or complaints.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Records and processes orders and inquiries received by mail, telephone, and through personal customer contact.
2. Provides pricing, availability and schedule information within established guidelines.
3. Suggests alternative products or services to meet customer needs.
4. Checks and approves credit within established limitations and confirms orders.
5. Obtains resolutions of routine customer complaints and issues.
6. Serves as communication link between customers and sales staff to assure responsiveness.
7. Tracks order activity and alerts appropriate staff of any potential delivery problems.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Knowledge and experience in PC and Mainframe applications.
3. Facilitation, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
1. Previous customer service experienceSubmit Resume