Advantage Tech is looking for a Data Analyst for our remote PST client.
The primary responsibility of the Data Analyst is to build dashboards, reports, and related data deliverables. The Data Analyst is a key role within the Business Intelligence and Reporting unit who will work closely with management, clients, and various teams to develop, optimize, and maintain the conceptual, logical, and physical data systems pertaining to reporting and analytics environments. This is a hands-on role which requires data analysis and querying capabilities, as well as familiarity with ETL processes. The ideal candidate will have excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities, great communication skills, and be effective in working cross-functionally. You will be working as a part of the data-driven Business Intelligence and Reporting team which is primarily responsible for leveraging data visualization tools to create informative dashboards and reports to support internal and external stakeholders in making meaningful insights from data.
• Serve as a technical liaison between Business Intelligence and Reporting Unit, Customers, and other teams.
• Develop and maintain documentation related to business requirements, data validation, dashboard development and testing, and other technical processes and operating procedures.
• Create Business Intelligence best practices and drive implementation of data visualization products from concept to delivery.
• Enhance current dashboard ETL processes and develop ETL processes for new dashboards
• Provide relational database expertise to construct and execute SQL queries to be used in data analysis and visualization activities
• Work with our clients to understand and refine their requirements.
• Work closely with the development and product teams to design and implement efficient database structure and queries.
• Review reports for correctness and completeness.
• Provide training to end-users on navigating BI tools and data interpretation
• Collaborate with business team members to propose, design, and implement data analysis to support decision-making.
• Ability to write complex query logic in SQL
• Experience with one or more data visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, Sisense, etc.)
• Requirements gathering and documentation
• Data visualization and reporting experience
• Strong background in analytics and data visualization best practices
• Strong understanding and experience with analytics workflow/cycle
Degree is highly preferred.Submit Resume