Our Overland Park client has a newly created Data Analyst position. This candidate will be an essential member of the Human Resources team, as well as a key player in identifying business opportunities for improvement. This role will support both Home Office, as well as the Field Leadership Team and will be responsible for analyzing and interpreting trends, developing and managing reports, as well as provide HRIS and Payroll support.
- Design and generate workforce reports. Including but not limited to, talent management and acquisition, employee retention, payroll, benefits, performance and compliance reporting.
- Use multiple data sources to provide actionable reporting and analytics.
- Use dashboard technologies to display and promote HR/people metrics.
- Analyze large amounts of data and draw conclusions.
- Support HR applications and systems, including third-party systems.
- Partner with HR and Operations to review current business processes and needs and recommend and implement new and improved processes to reduce redundancies and manual work. Automate functions where possible.
- Respond to Operation’s HR system and payroll inquiries. Identify root cause and final resolution. Second line of support on HR systems.
- Run pre-payroll audit reports and solve discrepancies. Support multi-state weekly and bi-weekly payroll processing.
- Maintain confidentiality of data. Ensure systems are compliant with data protection laws. Maintain integrity of all data.
- Develop procedures, guidelines, and documentation for HR systems.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to develop solutions and make reliable decisions. Ability to discern cause and effect.
- Advanced reporting tools such as Power BI, Python, Microsoft Excel. Experience with APIs.
- Focus on making continuous improvement.
- A strong desire to learn, consistently taking the initiative to broaden skill set.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
- Excellent communication and organization skills. Highly collaborative. Can easily communicate complex ideas. Effectively communicate with all levels of organization.
- Strong project management experience.
- Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Business, Finance, or related field required.