Advantage Tech is looking for a Data Architect for our Mission, KS client. They are exploding with clients and if you are someone that wants to own you career this is the place for you.
We are seeking a dynamic Data Architect to analyze, prepare, and process complex datasets into insights for our internal and external clients. This role will be responsible for defining, driving and evangelizing the vision and strategies necessary to create and mature Company’s Data Management & Analytics capabilities. This individual will also be responsible for maintaining and monitoring the use of standards and procedures.
The Data Architect role has responsibility for analyzing complex datasets, designing data models, and establishing architectures for use by:
- Business Analysts who are defining and producing operational reporting
- Data Scientists & Analysts who are creating transformative data products for our clients
- Developers who are designing and building healthcare applications for our provider partners a strong candidate for this role is someone with curiosity and aptitude for business outcomes, with a deep understanding of data architecture, processes, tools, and platforms to enable those outcomes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of the database and data warehousing system vision and strategy of the organization; leads the development, implementation, communication, and promotion of strategic and tactical plans for all data related systems. Research and participates in beta testing of new systems and technologies to better evaluate their suitability to the environment
- Evaluate proposed data system acquisitions and provides critical input to the decision-making process relative to compatibility, cost, resource requirements, operations, and maintenance; develop plans and recommendations to improve the performance and efficiency of assigned data systems
- Integrate system components, subsystems, facilities, and services into the existing technical systems environment; assesses impact on other systems, and works with IT resources to ensure a positive impact; installs, configures, and verifies the operation of system components as needed for database solutions; improve integration and operation of systems relative to the overall environment; participates as team member in cross-system projects
- Participates in the development of standards, design, and implementation of proactive processes to collect and report data and statistics on assigned systems; perform research and testing to verify impact and advisability of system installations; assist in development vendor support relationships
- Engage in hands on development when needed to help database developers get solutions across the line on time and on budget
- Task and assign daily work to database developers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, related discipline, or 10+ years of equivalent experience
- 5+ years of designing and implementing scalable and secure enterprise level data solutions
- Experience in one or more Data Modeling and Business Intelligence tools
- Experience with Data Visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Experience in Data Mining using R, SAS, or other analytics software
- Knowledge of a data lake ecosystem, such Hadoop, Spark, MPP databases
- Hands on experience with AWS cloud data analytics services
- Health care experience a plus
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.