Advantage Tech is looking for a Data Integration Analyst for our Kansas City Client. This is a contract position for 6 months. The Data Integration Analyst will be working with the Business side and Middleware IT side to integrate vendor systems.
Project Objective: Identify, and document the data requirements for implementing a new product for our client.
1. Understand what data is required in the new solution.
2. Company may have the data in existing systems today, identify which systems house data.
3. Document the current state of data, and create the mapping to where the data will need to reside in the new solution.
4. Identify Migration Requirements, and working with team on the approach.
5. Identify, write, and execute testing to verify the solution migrates data successfully.
6. Working with Product Owner to verify system works as designed for new process.
1. JAMA for Business Requirements and Approval.
2. ADO DevOps for User story/Tasks and test planning
3. Integration capabilities such as SaaS APIs, SSIS, TSQL, SQL Server.
Vendors that are being integrated
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.