Advantage Tech is searching for a Data Implementation Specialist to join their client's team based out of Belton, Mo.
The Data Integration Specialist facilitates, organizes and manages data transfer functionality to and from various databases. This position creates and maintains data import/export routines and maintains the availability, health and functionality of these databases. This position has primary responsible for data movement and integration between major systems such as multiple Business Systems/ERPs and data warehouses and providing access via a web based interface. This position will organize data from disparate systems for reporting and application consumption.
- Design, implement and maintain procedures/processes to assist in the collection of operational, financial, and other information.
- Design, implement and maintain databases used in the collection of information.
- Work closely with internal customers to guide and provide accurate data models.
- Document information flow for moving information from one system to another.
- Implement data warehouses as needed.
- Develop policies and procedures for the collection and utilization of data.
- Own responsibility for the governance (standards and documentation) of solutions developed.
- Stay current on innovations and trends in database standards and practices.
- Support the development and implementation of best practice data policies and guides for the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience working with various database query tools, SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL, etc.
- Good knowledge of creating and managing databases, including database health.
- Excellent know of Microsoft and Oracle SQL database architecture.
- Experience with Data analysis tools such as Prophix, Tableau or similar.
- 5+ years of experience in technology roles.
- Ability to collect, document, and organize large amounts of data.
- Experience with Business System data architectures.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
- Proven teamworking, organization and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Economics, MIS, Statistics, Computer Science, or similar field